life's short...make it sweet...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

send off at changi airport...on 20 august 2005


jus before boarding our flight to nepal...a group foto at the airport....thanks to subra and mad for driving me to the airport at lightning speed....and they had to rush off for the flag day after that...still remember mad bought a packet of kopi to keep awake....it was on an early sat morning.....that morning was a bit overwhelming for me....i started to cry once i was in the car to the airport....cried all the way from my home to the airport....i remember i kept saying "i am very tired".....jus few days back...i was still clearing my work....and onli finished packing my bag an hour ago....felt that i was going away in too much of a rush...felt that i m not ready to leave.....but i would never be ready to leave until i m realliy leaving!!!.....and of cos i could not bear to leave my frenz...wonderful colleagues....family....at that moment....

front from left
jeff..sean's eldest brother...deyu(dragged out of bed by cynthia..poor him)...cynthia..liping(who stayed with me the whole night..helping me to pack)..lishan

back from left
clarrie..sk's mama...my mama...sean's mama.....sean's papa...me...sean's sister...

and lifang was behind the camera...i did not forget u!!!