life's short...make it sweet...

Monday, July 17, 2006

back from jog by the river...

after much hesitation...i finallie decided to go for a jog after work todae cos i was feeling FAT after the weekend...was jogging alone...and i saw my ex-colleague from imc shipping...i was surprised that he still can remember me...cos i tink i haf changed much since i left imc...
was wondering how come pple can still remember my face after many many years...though i change my hairstyle, my specs, put on braces, remove braces...i was at the bus stop one day and my sec school girl guide junior can spot me...and my pri 3 long lost classmate can spot me from friendster...难道化成灰也认得出吗???。。。or actuallie i din change much at all....
saw stacy and joan jogging at esplanade todae too...hehehe...pleasant surprise...got more jogging khakis now...jio me jio me...
had lunchie with korean colleague, monica and her korean husband, andy this afternoon...andy is as funny as monica...wonder if their son, andrew is oso funny...hahahaa...andy said that during their time...when they start to work..they would give all their salary to their mothers and their mothers would in turn give them pocket money every month...the korean mothers are the finance ministers helping to manage the finance of the family...when they get married, the money which the mothers helped to save would be returned to them....and they actuallie can haf a windfall.....wow!!!amazing culture...but dun tink that can ever happen in singapore...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home