life's short...make it sweet...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

brunei from 27 to 28 Dec 2006

in brunei now....would be taking a boat to labuan later....then bus to kota kinabalu tmlo....and big climb to mount kinabalu on last day of 2006...to catch first sunrise of 2007....been eating a lot lately....hopefullie i can climb wor....n my trekking boots of 7 years is broken...oh my god....the left sole came off halfway yesterdae....when i just reached seria, brunei....it came off in the rain....sob....tink the rain did not do my boots any good.....the sole is jus halfway from being detached from my shoe....hope i can get it repaired in kota kinabalu...hiak....bought the trekking boots 7 years ago for trekking in nepal....after that i never use it again....this time i brought it for Mount K....and it is broken....serve me right for neglecting my boots for the past 7 years....i would not blame him if he decided to leave me now....if cannot fix the boots in KK....then may be haf to buy kampong adidas for the mount K climb....hahhahaa.......

wishing u all a happy and prosperous 2007!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home