life's short...make it sweet...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

internet cafe along savitha street...

sunrise at angkor wat..
am in a internet cafe in siem reap...waiting for my fotos to be downloaded so that i can burn them in CDs..memory card is full after 3 days of angkor wat temples visit...there is only one shop which i can burn CDs in siem reap...that is opposite Neak Pean Hotel along Savitha road...went to ask how much it would cost to burn a CD...the lady said USD 3...i said i have 1 CD of my own and how much would it cost...she did not reply me...my memory card is 2G...n i need at least 3 CDs...which would be USD9....the shop dun sell DVDs....in the end....i decided not to burn at that shop...walked further down...n found a supermarket...there are blank CDs selling at USD0.65 at the supermarket...so i bought 2....in fact the last 2 CDs on display....in case i reallie to back up my fotos at phnom penh where i would be going tmlo....then i walked further...n found this huge internet cafe...on the door...it says...call..scan...fax...burn CDs...i went to ask how much it costs to burn CDs...and told i have my own CDs...the guy at work asked if i m burning myself...i said yes...then he said then i have to use the internet for rate of USD0.75 per hour...i am thinking...why not???....so here i m...using the internet to burn CDs...at the same time...i can update my long lost blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home