life's short...make it sweet...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

i m getting old n forgetful....















these r only half of the shit...some files r in a box under my table..n besides green files...i haf pink files too..arrrggghhh...n shit colour for the words describing the shit...

some of my frenz who visited my new bloggy shared that the "........." are giving them a headache...hahhaa...thot dat was my unique style of writing...hahhaaa...oso becos i dun wanna write in complete sentences...lazy to check the punctuation n stuff...oredi so much recordings n reports to write in office...w proper english...i need a break...so dat's y...all the ................hahhaaa...but i promise to limit to 3 dots at any one time...so bear with me ya!!!...dun stop visiting my new bloggy...hahhaaa.....

tink i m getting old n forgetful...this morning while on the train to work...i told myself i must call up my travel agent to chk out the return tix for another 4 travellers todae...n to call my insurance agent for travel insurance too...then jus now while i returned home...i suddenly rem i did none of the above...aiyooo...this has been happening for the past few days...hope the same thing would not happen again tmlo...let's see...if i m reallie as forgetful as an old ah ma...

i told myself tmlo i would get a sunflower for my colleague...plz plz plz rem to wake up early in the morning to go to the market to get fresh flowers...dun forget...

brought 3 case files home todae...so heavy...my bag become so big n somemore inside got 3 oranges n 1 dragon fruit...bought from the fruit stall dowstairs my office...tink i m getting aunty...so unglam....i m beginning to bring my case files home...partly cos in the office i can't do much paperwork...so haf to bring home n do...else may not be able to clear all the shit...it oso gave me a false sense of security...like never finish nvm...go home then do...v much like last time...during studies...never ever read the notes but still zapped for security...tinking dat sleeping on the notes...the info would somehow sipped in...haahaaa.....i never change lahhh...one more thing abt bringing files home is dat i wun feel so guilty n panicky on my train ride home...cos of the unfinished work...sometimes tinking of the work can gimme cold sweat...heng so far no nightmares n panic attacks yet...but i disagree w mixing work n play...dat's definitely not me...but now bo bian...for this month i would haf to...arrgghhh...but if i haf a choice...i wun bring my work home...dat has been my motto since i started working...but until i came to this office...somehow there r exceptions...cos i haf accumulated so much shit...too much...hiak...is my own doing...see lahhh...

told my client's aunt dat i would be leaving for awhile...she was v appreciative of wat i had done for the boy so far...kept saying thank you...though was over the fone...but i appreciative her appreciativeness...somehow...sometimes...i can't bear to leave some of my clients...n some of my fav colleagues...guessed i m attached to them too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home