life's short...make it sweet...

Saturday, July 30, 2005

the bus u'r waiting would always come last...

the other buses which u r not waiting would always come 2 times 3 times be4 the bus u r reallie waiting come!!!!i waited for the stoopid 33 for so long, 851 came once, 63 n 195 came twice, 16 came thrice, even the super low frequency 123 came too!!!but the stoopid 33 still crawling n no where in sight!!!when it finallie came, i boarded the bus w a black face, any passenger brushed against me, i would frown.hiak, v impatient me lahhh..tsk tsk...haf to learn to stay cool.

went ikea, ate my fav hotdog bun be4 starting to shop. aunty oso need energy to shop.haa. finallie found reasonably priced flatted bedsheet, too bad onli haf white colour. i wished for some super dark pink or supper bright yellow to make my life more colourful and oso no need to wash so often as my drool would be very well camouflouged!hahahahaa..bought a set of universal adaptors from a shop in queensway, $15.90 for 4 adaptors which can be used globally accordingly. dunnoe if it was overpriced but hack lahh. they better fit where they r supposed to fit!!!

tmlo i m not working.yay!!!but haf appointment w my orthodontist at 10.45am. scared. one of my teeth jus refused to move, dunnoe if tmlo he would use thicker wires n pull harder or not.v scared.it always gif me shivers when i haf to visit dr tan. plz be gentle though he v gentle liao but still pain lehhh. see lahhh. the price of ai swee. tsk tsk tsk...

i said i wanna watch born into brothels but i neber go buy the tix from the substation, tink no need to watch liao. miss a good movie.hiak hiak..

conversation w an ex-colleague, jessica over lunch on thur...

me : hey..i wanna cut my hair like urs leh (my ex-colleague has pretty short hair for a gal)
jessica : why wan to cut? ya lion head not nice meh?!?!
me : u oredi said lion head, how can it be nice?!?! if i lion head, how abt subra???
jessica : hers is bombastic style...
me : haha..i gonna tell her...

5 Comments:

  • At Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Sunny said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:13:00 AM, Blogger Sunny said…

    Ha ha... Good to see you blogging so frequently. I have the same prob with buses also. I call it the Buses Law aka the bus you are waiting for will always arrive last.

    Damn shitty, especially when you make an attempt to reach the busstop early but the bus jus wun come. Btw, I like your merlion hair too... very cool... haha!

     
  • At Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger dunlin said…

    ah sun...

    thanks for ya support for my new bloggy...i hope i not 3 min fever which i m v good at dat...hahaaa....would try to blog consistently though...merlion head...hmmm.....u like ah???....hahaaa.....

     
  • At Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha u trying to get to ikea from your workplace ah??? tot 195 goes there too... though it goes 1 big rd towards depot rd and bukit purmei, lol. but it still beats wating for your bus rite...

    alternatively you can take 63 all the way to rumah tinggi terminal. its on top of a small hill which is behind ikea, gotta walk a bit more lah, but still like I said ,better than waiting again rite lol.

    See, you better thank me for telling you the alternatives of taking ur buses to IKEA haha. thank me!!! if you know who i am lol

     
  • At Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:31:00 AM, Blogger dunlin said…

    u sounds like lawrence...loh soh like aunty...n redhill area ya territory cos ya gf stays ard there...dat's y u so well versed w the various bus routes rite???...hahha.....i din noe 195 goes ikea wor..always waiting for 33 faithfully..stupid..tell me who u r lahh....so dat i can THANK you personally...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home