life's short...make it sweet...

Friday, November 18, 2005

from qingdao to korea...

finallie got the ferry ticket to incheon, south korea after 3 visits to the ferry ticketing counter at qingdao....first time the counter was closed when i reached...i reached at 5pm and the counter closed at 5pm...went yesterdae again....the person refused to sell me the ticket as i dun haf korean visa...actuallie singaporeans no need visa to visit korea for up to 30 or 90 days...can't rem...but i noe no visa is needed...but the person dare not sell me as the korean embassy closed yesterdae and she could not chk....arrrrggghhh....i was so hapy for the moment when i can get the ticket at student rate....but no visa cannot buy....the person asked me to go buy from weidong ferry operator todae...this morning i went early early to weidong....and i got the ticket!!!!...at student rate too....the original price is 750yuan...but w my "student" card...i get 20 % off....so is 600yuan for students....she asked if i m a student...i told "yes" confidently and proudly showed my "student" card...not my matric card...but my jc eca card....act my oac card w a foto of me when i m 17 yrs old...issued on 1997...heng no expiry date on da card....they never reallie check n asked....n i get away w student rate!!! how useful!!!heeheee....thanks liping for choosing the card for me from all the cards i haf at home n passing to heyu to bring to nepal for me...u r so smart....it reallie help me save cost....heheehe.....

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:31:00 PM, Blogger dunlin said…

    hey hey yo kelvin...

    great hearing from u...n oso v glad that u r actively involved in community work...holidays for u now??....angkor wat..wow...dun tink i would haf time to visit this time...but hope u enjoy ya project n ya travelling...

    take good care wor...

    best best regards,
    dunlin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home