life's short...make it sweet...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

in china now....

left nepal on 7 nov...took a flight to shanghai...from shanghai took a train to qingdao....not to enjoy tsing tao beer but to catch a ferry from qingdao to incheon, south korea...hope i can get ticket for fridae's ferry....qingdao is very cold w the sea wind....my ears r v vunerable as i hafcut my hair n my ears r exposed...now wrapping myself wa scarf as if i haf leprosy...i m currently the onli one wearing headgear in qingdao...the rest jus wear their furry down jackets...i m freezing in qingdao oredi....n i miss nepal so much....so far i haf visited the 2 big cities of china...dun reallie like...shanghai is filled w pple....gave me a headache....tink i haf to go to the village of china....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home