life's short...make it sweet...

Friday, September 30, 2005

i tried to upload fotos but....

the pc crashed on me twice two days ago when i was at the same internet cafe....first time i was typing email n uploading fotos at the same time n the pc jus shut off...i jus blurted "shit"....my long email was gone.... i had to upload the fotos again....when i was uploading the same 4 fotos for the 4th time....ther power supply was cut off!!!!....arrggghhh....the power supply did not resume after i waited half an hour....so i left as i have other things to attend to.....dat's y my previous entry was so incoherent....the captions were there but no fotos...pardon me ya....m trying to upload some fotos now...including pictures of the ophanage n the children....wish me luck...stay tuned...the internet is so slow...but for 10 rupees per hr internet i shall not complain too much....would try to upload as much fotos todae with my remaining air time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home