life's short...make it sweet...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

packing is a real nightmare....


but luckily liping came over to help me...i reallie appreciate her help...thanks liping!!!....if not i may jus stoned there....so tired.....n typing this entry is difficult as i haven slept a wink...reaction is v slow now..need to bathe in cold water to wake myself up..gg to the airport at 6a.m...but i m so so tired....would be away for quite sometime...hope i can survive out there..thanks thanks for all of u who had given me ya valuable support...sorry if i din haf time to say proper bye bye to u...but then i would be back!!!....stay in touch wor...my email is tsquarel@gmail.com... gimme urs too...heee.....

gotta go liao...n shit i can't find my open water diving card...hiak...tis time anyhow pack but still a lot of things....nightmare...hope i din miss out anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home