life's short...make it sweet...

Friday, August 19, 2005

i haven pack!!!

finallie cleared all my office work todae!!!for once i dun haf to tink of my cases liao...left office at 9pm..w my colleagues...n had to abandon ex-colleagues who were waiting for me to join them at marche..but it was too late to join them cos they ate many rounds n r leaving liao...met up w 2 pri sch frenz..guanda n kailin..long time since we last met huh??..kailin not doing her job to organise meet ups huh??...went amk coffeeshop..heee...where uncles n aunties gather..reached home at 12am..oredi felt my heart beating in my throat while i was walking home...cos thot of so many things haven settle...piangz...n i haven packed...n my eyes r closing now...seriously lack of beauty sleep last few days...

things to do tmlo
collect flight tix
change currency
activate auto roam?
go look for freak to get my infected alcohol swipes back
shun bian return kezia's scissors n highlighter at her office
lunch w suksant at suntec..
go sim lim buy spare pirated camera battery
collect colour pencils from cynthia
dun tink haf time to go ubi collect more stationary items liao
go to bugis temple pray for good luck..
get travel insurance policy from insurance agent
buy first aid supplies
buy paper plates n gloves for craft making..
n wat else???....
oh ya...collect first aid cert from red cross.
return library books..n most importantly
pack my bag...boohooo....
n the nightmare begins....
did i miss out anything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home