life's short...make it sweet...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i haf chopped off my lion's mane...

sms conversation w subra on 1 aug 2005 at 4.55 p.m.

me : i m gg to cut my mane now..
subra : haf u taken the before foto?!
me : nope..i haf many fotos of my lion head..so no need..todae's weather reallie hot, i haf an urge to cut my hair reallie short..hope it dun turn out to be disastrous..
subra : bring along a bandana jus in case..
me : oi!!dat's too much..i dun care..even if it is disastrous, u all must still walk beside me!!!

5.05 p.m. reached kimage school of hairdressing..$8.40 for a hair cut..ehh..do u haf senior stylist?..oh..senior stylist u haf to go to 2nd level..oh okie okie..not dat i dun trust the student hair stylists..but dun tink they can handle my lion head..hahaaa..went kimage @ 2nd level..heehee..for the first time in my many visits to the hair salon, this hairdresser never ask me to rebond my hair..haahaaa..i asked her to do something abt my hair but the style shd not need any maintenance..she asked if i dare to cut my hair reallie short..i was wavering then she showed me some fotos from the magazines..n i told okie lahh..watever style u deemed suits me lahhh..n she daring enuff to cut my hair short..the last time i had reallie short hair was when i was in JC1..still rem we (e oac gals, at least 4 of us) went to our then fav hair salon, the award winning golden scissors in serangoon central..wonder if it is still there..haaa..n we cut our hair reallie short like ah boy..for easier maintenance during the training camp..however it was quite a disaster..cos we ended up with the same hairstyle n all looked super took..hahaa..i enjoyed the hair cut at kimage..partly oso becos i made good use of my $15 voucher free from the goodie bag from food and heritage challenge..aunty me at work again..haaa..i always find gg for a hair cut v therapeutic..indeed..haaa..especially the washing hair part..hope she can take forever to wash..haaaa..but it was a heart pumping experience seeing her cut away my mane..haaa..n after dat she taught me how to style to get those out-of-bed look..6.30 p.m..hair cut done..disastrous or not..u all see n tell me..haaa..i need to get wax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home