life's short...make it sweet...

Monday, August 15, 2005

kallang + marina lunch + millenia kopi session w dragonboat frenz

was supposed to join them for rowing on sun morning but i pressed off my hp alarm without pressing snooze n overslept..could not wake up in time for the experiential w red bull...however thanks to su chin's sms..which brought me down to kallang to meet up w my dragonboat mates..if not dun tink i haf the will power to drag myself down to kallang cos slept at 3am the nite be4...su chin said over sms :"i hoped u can come down n join us for lunch todae as a lot of them wanna meet up w u and todae would be the best time be4 u go.." indeed i was touched cos haf not been spending much time w my dragonboat mates after the july race..miss them ya..miss rowing too..quickly sprang out of bed so dat i can read my morning papers..drink my morning green tea n do some work be4 i go kallang n meet them..it was a great sundae spent!!!..in fact i reallie miss those times v much..time spent at kallang..even in the sdba toilet..lunch + kopi sessions after dragonboat training...i miss such sundays...thank you mates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home