life's short...make it sweet...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

meeting w ah fang on thu nite...

was supposed to meet up with shuping, n i jio-ed ah fang along the day be4, however shuping could not make it..in the end had dinner n dessert w ah fang at j8..bumped into yujin at j8 foodcourt, together w his pri skool frenz..tink the next time i would see yujin would likely be jan 2007?by then he would be a fresh masters grad from UK..hope he would be less crappy then..heeheee..ah fang returned me my obiang orange slippers which she borrowed when she slept over at my place after yanfen's wedding..actuallie ah fang could haf the slippers for herself..i would love to gif the slippers to her cos she loves orange..however obviously the slippers r too obiang to be seen walking in even to the wet market..haaa..thot i can finallie get rid of the slippers but still it came back to me..arrgghhh..it was a good chat at cafe cartel..good ambience n comfy corner we were at..catching up w life, work, family, frenz etc etc..though we seldom meet, but i m v glad we can still talk like old frenz whenever we meet..n wanna thank ah fang for teaching me how to play ultimate frisbee on paper..haaa..hope the sport can become popular in nepal..with modified rules by me..i would set my own rules if i forget the rules..most likely i would..haahaaa..the orange font is specially chosen for u..ya fav colour..heeheee...
ah fang..she was so cold til she had to put on the obiang tee shirt at cafe cartel.. me n ah fang..frenz since sec 1..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home