life's short...make it sweet...

Friday, August 12, 2005

manic thursdae...but an old uncle made my dae...

phew...finallie todae is coming to an end....but more to come tmlo....reallie stressed since morning....panic all the way during the train ride to office...cos tinking of all the stuff i haf to attend to todae gave me cold sweat....haf to keep reminding myself to breathe.....reached office at 9.45am...i start work at 9.30a.m. btw.....the nite be4...i rem i must make copies of the case notes for handover in school on fridae morning....n i oso on course at NCSS from 1 to 6pm...was supposed to come out w a case presentation on family violence during the course....once i reached office....i started to zap the case notes cos dat the onli time i can zap....i dun haf photocopy machine at home!!!....as i zapped i become highly irritable....n the stupid phone calls keep coming in.....for those who had called n looked for me this morning.....they r so unlucky....but after dat i felt quite bad....cos they caught me at wrong time...i sounded irritated..i almost got panic attack at every phone call.....aiyooo...finallie finished the zapping job n entertaining phone calls and i can start to do my case presentation write-up for the course.....but shit....only left w 1 hr including lunch.....gotta leave office by 12.30pm to get to ghim moh.....quickly drew the genogram n at same time told myself to clam down...luckily i know the case inside out n had done my case recordings properly...so the write up was easy....was done by 12.15pm.....n i asked my colleague..ailing to buy me waffle for lunch..thanks ailing i would love a ramly burger though but the pasar malam ramly stall never open todae...okie...finallie can leave office to attend the practicum for family violence course liao...packed all my pink files back home...cos tonite haf to rush handover summary of 13 cases for the sch...meeting on fri morning...brought 2 bags of files out of office to ghim moh...lagi aunty again.reached bouna vista mrt at 1pm...course starting at 1pm but i decided i shd gif myself a break n take my time to walk to NCSS...n it began to pour heavily...n the stupid covered linkway got loopholes...there r 2 portions of the linkway which r not sheltered...i got no umbrella as always..v not-aunty when it comes to bringing umbrella...n the rain was heavy...would get drenched even if i run across....so i waited at the end of the sheltered linkway...many many office pple..bet they all from NCSS came by with big big umbrellas..all gg coffeeshop for lunch..somemore each of them have one big umbrella...no one offered to shelter me across...i waited..n waited...then a kind uncle..walked towards my direction...act he wanna go to the coffeeshop i guessed..he almost walked passed me but he unexpectedly stopped by to ask if i needed to get over to the other side...from where he came from..i told ya...n he offered to shelter me in his pink flowery small umbrella..i didn't reject..haaaa...n let him shelter me across...he asked me..no umbrella ah...heavy rain...i told ya lohh....n i told i contemplating to run across liao...but he told...no...no..dun run..dun run..then i told can liao...i can walk on my own..he made sure i reached void deck be4 he left...i was so touched!!!!...be4 dat i was cursing n swearing abt the stupid rain which came at the wrong time...but see wat the rain brought..it brought along a kind soul to make my dae...i reallie stopped for a while to tink...if everyone is not so caught up with their life n pause to tink for the pple ard u...wun the world be a better place to live in??? i must slow down n savour life too...would try to gif up more seats in mrt to make others' dae too...however i cannot shelter pple in rain cos i dun bring umbrella one...the old uncle did make my day!!!wonderful!!!...thanks thanks ya!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 12, 2005 1:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats life.. in many different ways people usually take things for granted. perhaps the way of (working) life is too hectic.. its cool seeing the quote of pausing for a few precious moment to reflect upon our busy lifestyle.. hope u are calm and writing ur cases steadily now..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home