life's short...make it sweet...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

my nepali name is durga...

the week jus went by in a flash..how fast...m very afraid tmlo i woke up i haf to go home oredi..treasuring my time here in nepal..i had a great time here..was learning the nepali language for the past week..with me in my group (ie the language class)..there r 3 other volunteers..1 guy from USA, 1 guy from canada n 1 guy form england..m the onli gal in this group..but the volunteers in my group are great pple..the language class had ended..knew some nepali..n would try to use w the locals as much as possible..n they were always surprised n laughed very hard when they hear us speak nepali..it was so much fun..would be gg nagarkot tmlo afternoon..followed by a 2 days of stay at the village..then back to kathmandu then go to chitwan for another 3 days...reckon the week ahead would fly by again..would be starting my volunteer would officially on 22 sept for 1 month..would moved from kalanki to stay in the orphanage at chabahil..after 1 month of volunteering, would go langtang for a 8 days trek..then another 2 days in kathmandu..awaiting heyu n his obs frenz to arrive..then on 1 nov..would join a tour to tibet..1 way journey for 2 weeks..by mid nov..i should reach china from tibet...planning to tour china for 8 weeks...see how much i can complete...if possible hope to go up to inner mongolia n heilongjiang..bought a 2nd hand china lonely planet here from a bookstore in thamel..gonna read up on china..after china...would go hong kong n fly back from hong kong by budget airline...shd be back home be4 chinese new year...dat's my ideal plan..hope would not deviate too much..anyone keen to join me in any leg of my journey can email me ya..u be most welcomed!!!!take good care there ya!!!!i must say nepal is amazing.....esp the pple..i was walking on the street alone n a lday jus invited me to her house for tea...yesterdae i wanted to go to the tribhuvan university to take a look...n 2 guys on their way home from the same uni offered to show me the way n even bought me tea after..tu tea according to them ...had made many frenz here...when u r here...almost everyone is ya frenz..most of the haf a kind n big heart...truly wanna thank them for giving me such a good time.....pheri betaula...see u again!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home